Thursday, November 24, 2011

21st November 2011

In this lesson, Ms.Gita taught us about the Belbin test. Most of us have already done this test last year so we know our roles. In my case, I know my first role but then I did not jot down the second nor third so I asked Ms.Gita for a new questionnaire paper to retake again.

During the whole lesson, we were basically setting down our own roles. My group, it was filled with waiting for Adam and I to finish our test whilst Maxwell sat there and chatted with us throughout.

After we have done, this is what we ended up with;


As you can see, even with an unstable group member number, we actually have a sufficient group. All three of us are Resource Investigator indicating that we all can find good information on the internet. We all fill the whole wheel so I am pretty happy with my group. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment